a colorful game of relaxation
Paint the grid in a single color starting from a single point of entry.
Cobloxx is a game of colors and relaxation. Take your time and dip the whole field into a single bright color.
At the beginning, the starting point is the top left corner of the playing field where you start your coloring. Press the numbers 1-6 on your keyboard to select the color you want to tint the blocks to.
In "Relax" game mode (default), the player has no time limitations, the only goal is to dip the field in a single color with as less tries as possible.
- <1> - <6> select the color
- <ESC> open in-game menu
- <R> restart game
- "Kenny Future Square Regular" font, released under the CC0 1.0 license (www.kenney.nl)
- new color schemes
- change colors with mouse and/or mouse wheel
- squished some code bugs
- variable color pattern, selectable via menu.
- color sets can vary in amount of used colors
- current color sets: "Standard", "Reduced standard", "Mono" and "Shades of grey"
- limited size of playing field from 4-50 bloxx
- config is now loaded and stored properly (for current version)
- current version number displayed in lower right corner of playing field (only during development)
- fixed a problem when pressing too many keys while in color blend animation
- changed color fade effect a bit
- added in-game menu
- field size selectable
- starting point selectable (top-left or random)
- random start point, indicated by a blinking square
- added visual transformation effect when colors merge
- variable sized playing field/number of blocks - randomized on every start at the moment
- changed game font and added background image
- initial release with more to come soon